AERO is one of the premier Aviation training institutes in Cochin, Calicut and Mavelikara - Kerala. Since its inception in 2015, it has been consistently growing and recognized as one of the best. With a unique curriculum, pedagogy and innovative programs it has chartered a unique and high growth path not only in Aviation but also in Logistics, Hospitality, Customer Care and Travel Management.
AERO aims to empower our students to achieve professional and personal success in the dynamic areas of Aviation, Logistics and Hospitality, Customer Care and Travel Management .Our Academy is authorized study centre of STED COUNCIL and our U.G courses are affiliated to Bharathiar University.
Aero HO is situated in the heart of Cochin i.e. nearby Info Park, the IT Hub. It is easily accessible to students. We have separate hostel facility for our students.
AERO is the Country's pioneer Institute that focuses on specialized training in Logistics, Aviation and Hospitality Industry. The Aero Institute of Technology was found in 2015. AERO is a fully integrated service industry in training expertise. The academy has evolved as a centre for learning with excellent international standards. Our students are our brand ambassadors; we have already placed our previous candidates in different airports and airline companies. Now it’s your turn to choose the right path to become successful in life.
Provide an independent global framework for international education, training and exchange of information for professionals and to foster professional excellence in design and execution of management skills, thereby contributing to enhancing the Logistics & Aviation Sector worldwide.
- Be recognized as a centre of excellence and become a pioneering institution in promoting knowledge in the field of Logistics & Aviation.
- Give a boost to the development of Logistics & Aviation Industry in the country. Keep Indian Logistics & Aviation Industry abreast of changing times
- Fill the vacuum created due to lack of skilled manpower in Logistics & Aviation industry by imparting innovative and intellectually challenging education in the segment.
- Synthesize the highest academic standards with relevance to the needs to present business and commercial policies.
- Collaborate with organizations at national and international levels in areas of research, training, seminars and conferences.
- Represent the interests of Professionals in the country and ensure that India does not lag behind in maintaining the internationally prescribed standards of Logistics & Aviation Sector worldwide.