Aero Institute of Technology promises to provide the best services possible to all of our students, meeting expectations with enthusiasm and positivity to succeed. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the way we do things. We are ready to go to any extent to ensure excellence and quality.
We strive our best to enhance the global reputation of the Aero Institute of Technology. We do this by maintaining our high standards of education through our expertly delivered training programs. Aero Institute of Technology will continue to attract students and train them to be effective and responsible professionals who will fulfill and exceed the expectations of consumers from all around the world.
AERO is the Country's pioneer Institute that focuses on specialized training in Logistics, Aviation and Hospitality Industry. The Aero Institute of Technology was found in 2015. AERO is a fully integrated service industry in training expertise. The academy has evolved as a centre for learning with excellent international standards. Our students are our brand ambassadors; we have already placed our previous candidates in different airports and airline companies. Now it’s your turn to choose the right path to become successful in life.
Our vision is to provide an independent global framework for international education and training. We also aim to carry professional excellence in the design and execution of management skills. Thus we can enhance the Logistics & Aviation Sector worldwide.
- Be recognized as a centre of excellence and become a pioneering institution in promoting knowledge in the field of Logistics & Aviation.
- Give a boost to the development of Logistics & Aviation Industry in the country. Keep Indian Logistics & Aviation Industry abreast of changing times
- Fill the vacuum created due to lack of skilled manpower in Logistics & Aviation industry by imparting innovative and intellectually challenging education in the segment.
- Synthesize the highest academic standards with relevance to the needs to present business and commercial policies.
- Collaborate with organizations at national and international levels in areas of research, training, seminars and conferences.
- Represent the interests of Professionals in the country and ensure that India does not lag behind in maintaining the internationally prescribed standards of Logistics & Aviation Sector worldwide.